We are Caring:
* We offer the hand of friendship and a listening ear to all our older friends, supporting their need for safety & wellbeing.
* We engage with other caring organisations to the benefit of our volunteers and older friends.
We are Passionate:
* We give priority to the wellbeing of our older friends in our decision making.
* We are committed to contribute to the reduction of loneliness and social exclusion among our older friends.
* We are committed to contribute to the good of society by enabling our volunteers to make a difference.
We are Respectful:
* We assist our older friends to live with dignity and in safety.
We are Honest:
* We act with integrity and sensitivity respecting the confidentiality of our older friends and volunteers.
We are Inclusive:
* We will welcome volunteers and elders regardless of their religious affiliation, race, colour or nationality.
* We will strive to ensure an inclusive culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the diverse voices of our volunteers and older friends.
* We will strive to ensure that any volunteer is entitled to serve on our Management Committee and Board of Directors.